Penned thoughts

"If you get there before I do, don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down
Darling, wait and see
And between now and then, till I see you again
I'll be loving you
Love, me"

It's been a while since I talked about this, maybe pushing it aside wasn't the best idea after all.

It all started that day, I can still remember it clearly. Then another time, finding out what you like and dislike, and another day, watching you work.

It's always a joy to see you, even if it's just waving to you.

I've always helped people. More often than not, the problems people face are easy to solve. But at other times, it's about this strange thing we call love.

Why do we call "love" "love"? Is there something special about the word other than a way to express our happiness seeing someone? Is it anything more than wanting to be with the person through thick and thin?

The tangles of love is just so complicated to understand. All we know is, when someone is in love, they will face all hell before they give up on the one they love. It's always like that.

Which brings the question, why do we love if it doesn't compel us enough to fight for it?

Well, it is what it is, and ultimately, love isn't something that go-getters can run and grab.

Only time will tell this romantic story.

Comments

Popular Posts